Before you write off a toy or technique, understand that it might work better in some positions, but not others. You’ve probably had to experiment with a position and pillows to line up just right with your partner, and the same is true when you are discovering how to use a dildo for maximum self-pleasure. If you have a rounder tummy, shorter arms or lack flexibility, you might run into some hurdles when it comes to using dildos. However, you shouldn’t let this stop you from finding what works for you. …and you can find over 100 different sex positions here, with pictures demonstrating each one.
1. Lying Down – Many people naturally masturbate facing the ceiling. It might not have the greatest view, but it often works swimmingly. Try pulling your knees to your chest to vary the angle and to provide more G Spot stimulation. You can also place a pillow beneath your hips or butt for easier access.
2. Facing Down – Alternatively, you can lie face down. If you have longer arms, you can reach over your back to thrust a dildo, or you can reach below you if that works better. Consider placing a pillow for support under your hips to raise your butt into the air for a better angle.
3. Sideways – Lying on your side with your legs pressed together can make your toy feel larger. It can also be easier than masturbating when face down. You can keep your legs straight or bend your knees to change it up. You can find more masturbation techniques here.
One day you might love milking the G Spot while the next it might feel irritating
4. Sitting – We don’t just mean sitting with your feet flat on https://lonelywifehookup.org/casualdates-review/ the floor. You can prop them on a wall, desk or table in front of you to offer unrestricted access with your dildo. This position also works well if you’re enjoying visuals on the screen in front of you.
5. Riding Your Dildo – Suction cup dildos offer a lot of options, too. You can stick them to your shower wall for hands-free stimulation or affix them to your coffee table and straddle them from above. This also leaves a hand or two free for clit stimulation. You’ll find some great clitoral stimulation techniques here.
Final Thoughts On Using Your Dildo
Ignore the Instructions – Sex toy makers often brand G Spot toys with pink or purple packaging for women while toys with nearly identical shape come in black or blue for men to stimulate their prostate, which also benefits from a curved toy . Ignore the gendered stereotype if you think a toy intended for male anal usage might become your G Spot’s new best friend.
If you like running a textured dildo against your clit with your legs close together, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t! It’s precisely that type of experimentation that’s going to help you find the best techniques that work for you and your dildo.
What If You Don’t Like It? – Don’t stress if a certain technique never feels good for you. Even if your best friend swears by using a dildo hard and fast, it might not be your cup of tea. Furthermore, your body can respond differently for a variety of reasons.
Factors like which phase of you menstrual cycle you are in , stress, fatigue, illness and your level of arousal all play into how good – or poor – a particular dildo session or technique can feel. Of course, the same is true for sex too.